It’s been a while since I didn’t wear a nice shirt dress! Not that I didn’t want to wear it but I couldn’t find the style I was looking for. Thanks to SheIn, I got the one which was dwelling in my mind for so long, otherwise may be I would have had to sew one myself (Just kidding, I can only sew missing buttons!). Here’s why I’m loving it so much: it’s the perfect length, love the black and white vertical stripes (nothing classier than black and white) and oh sooo comfy!
There is a French saying which goes like: one must suffer to look beautiful! But as much as I like to look pretty, I don’t really agree with this one! I should admit that for me, being comfy and beautiful at the same time is what I look for while choosing my outfits. Let’s face it, what’s the use of looking incredibly stunning when you can hardly move because you feel something in your outfit stinging you badly and this turns you into somebody cold and irritable. Doesn’t sound attractive at all, right? So I guess it’s better to go for what’s comfortable as well as good-looking which will surely allow you to reveal your outstanding personality to the world with much ease. Even if it’s not that outstanding, at least you will not look like a robot unable to make a move because you can’t breathe in your outfit. That was only to say how much I love comfy clothes!
I guess that explains my love for shirt dresses! Apart from the comfy level you will experience while wearing it, here are five more reasons why you should own not only one but a couple more of these:
- It’s one of the biggest trends of spring/summer 2016! Oh yes, it’s been on the runway of New York fashion week and lots of celebrities have been wearing it lately! Google it for more inspiration if you want.
- Work, dinner, weekend plans? No problem, the shirt dress is a wardrobe chameleon, just switch up your shoes depending on the occasion and you go girl!
- One of the most amazing thing about the shirt dress is its You can really play with it and style it in different ways! You can pair it with leggings, jeans, wear it with belts, hats and all kinds of heels or flats!
- It makes you feel sexy without revealing too much skin! I love the subtle slit of the shirt dress. You can also leave one or two buttons open on top to show a bit of cleavage and roll up your sleeves to make it even more appealing!
- It’s one of the most easy-to-style look which can save you lots of time if you are always on a hurry. It comes along with being chic and pretty! Reasons to own a few of them, right?
I chose to wear mine with my nude gladiator heels, red shoulder bag, Dior so real sunglasses, a natural make up look with red lips and a messy top knot for a casual chic look! Absolutely the style I love!
I hope you like this blog post. Check out the photos below and leave a comment to tell me how you find this look. Have a great weekend lovely people! xoxo