It seems that I’ve been a little uninspired lately. As I’m preparing myself for some big changes in my life, feeling uninspired is the least thing I was expecting. You know that feeling when you wake up and feel too heavy to get out of bed or when you have so many things to do but you just go in your corner and watch YouTube videos instead. I hate those kind of days! On top of that, the gloomy weather has been adding up to that apathetic feeling. I felt that way for two or three days and I made up my mind that it was high time to put a stop to it. In this blog post, I will share with you my tips to feel refreshed and inspired again.
But first, let’s talk fashion! Luckily, my packages came in at the best moment and one of them is this beautiful tribal print flare dress from ROMWE which I’m wearing in these photos. It really boosted up my mood as soon as I opened the package. There is nothing better than a little shopping when you feel uninspired! Shopping the stuffs that you love and for which you have been craving, can put a large smile to your face straight away. I don’t know about you but in my case, it works all the time.
I love the design and fabric of this dress. It fits perfectly and these colors are what I needed badly. I wanted to be minimalist with this look but at the same time add a little twist to make it stand out more. So I chose to wear it with yellow pumps, a multi-colored bracelet and gold earrings. I love minimal accessories, especially when the outfit already has some appealing details which catch the eyes. For make up, I went for bronze and earth tone eyeshadows (my go-to look), I added a pop of color with a blue eyeshadow on the lower lash line and pink matte lipstick to match the dress.
Coming back to the things I do when I feel uninspired; here is a list below and hopefully it can help you to keep going as well 🙂
- Do something which you love (For me, it’s shopping or reading! It can be anything, just do it!)
- Read books about positivity (A good way to remind yourself why it’s important to be in charge of your life and stop overthinking. Read books like ‘The Secret’ )
- Go for a stroll in nature
- Pay attention to your thoughts (As soon as you start thinking about something negative, ditch it right away! Thoughts become things, choose the good ones!)
- Watch inspiring videos on YouTube or listen to your favorite songs
- Write a bucket list of the things that you would love to do
- Read blogs (This is also one of my favorite things to do! It really helps me to get inspiration)
- Meditate and imagine good things that you would want to happen in your life.
- Exercise or do yoga (To be honest, I’m not really keen about this one but once I do it, it leaves me feeling great! Guess it’s the endorphins releasing in the body!)
- Sign up to TUT and receive daily personalized emails from the Universe (I love those emails which remind me how powerful we can be. It really motivates me to keep going no matter what!)
I hope you like this post! Check out the photos below and let me know in the comments if you like this look! Oh and reading the comments on my blog also makes me feel more inspired! So here’s a big thank you and I love you all! Xoxo